- Lighting Haworthia cooperi can be placed sunny to part shaded.
- Soil Well drained such as regular mixes for cacti and succulents or a mixture of regular potting soil, bird sand and pumice (2:1:1). Grows also good in pure pumice.
- Watering Allow to dry or nearly dry between the waterings. Water sparingly during hot summer weeks with temperature above 30 °C (86 °F) and if placed cool during winter.
- Feeding When in active growth with standard liquid fertilizer (every 4th to 8th week), spikes or granules (2 to 3 monthly).
New bought or recently repotted plants don’t need to be fed for the first year.
- Temperature Haworthia cooperi can be grown warm the year round. A winter rest period at 10 to 15 °C (50 to 59 °F) will be tolerated. Minimum temperature is 5 °C (41 °F).
- Propagation Cuttings from offsets
- Scientific name Haworthia cooperi
- Common name(s) Haworthia
- Family Xanthorrhoeaceae, Asphodeloideae subfamily
- Origin South Africa
- Height 5 to 10 cm
- Toxic No but not edible